The National Federation of Electricity, Electronics and Renewable Energies now has more than 600 member companies, representing more than 95% of the products and services business of the electrical, electronic and renewable energies sectors at the national level.
It is the only representative of these sectors in front of Moroccan and foreign professionals and institutions.
Organization of FENELEC
The National Federation of Electricity, Electronics and Renewable Energies brings together professionals from the sectors it represents in the form of five components:
- The Association of Manufacturers of Electrical Equipment Afem;
- The Association of Electrical Equipment Installers Aiem;
- The Association of Distributors of Electrical Equipment Adem;
- The Association of the Electronics Sector Asel;
- The Association of Solar and Aeolian Industries Amisole.
The mainstay of FENELEC is its six transversal Commissions:
- Committee on Legal Affairs;
- Communication Commission;
- Standardization and Regulation Commission;
- Industrial Research and Innovation Commission;
- Commission on Training and Modernization of Enterprises;
- Commission for International Development and Logistics.
- Missions of the FENELEC
FENELEC has set itself the objective of actively participating in the animation of the electrical, electronic and renewable energies sectors and conducting the work enabling the Moroccan company to accompany the current transformation of Moroccan and international economic landscapes.
The fundamental role of the Federation is to defend the interests of its members in all fields related to the profession with the aim, without the enumeration, below:
- To promote the development of the activity of its Members,
- To study for this purpose the main economic, social, technical, financial, legal, tax and customs matters which represent a collective interest for its members;
- To contribute to vocational training and the promotion of quality.
Strategic Axes of Development
- Improving the competitiveness of the company,
- International development,
- Map Moroccan Solar & Wind,
- Energetic efficiency,
- Securing property and people.
Atelier Vita aims to promote its exhibitions at national and international level, with the help of its Moroccan and foreign partners. In the same context, our Agency deals with institutional, animation and development, marketing and communication as well as logistics;
We are pleased to inform you of the key events that Atelier Vita will organize during the year 2017. These are:
- MEDICAL EXPO: 18th International Healthcare Exhibition, in partnership with the OFEC from 09 to 12 March 2017 at the OFEC;
- MOROCCO STYLE, 3rd Exhibition dedicated to the textile, accessories, ready-to-wear and fashion industry from 24 to 27 February 2017;
- MOROCCO HOME, 3rd Salon dedicated to upholstery fabrics, Carpets, Kitchen textiles, Curtains and room covers from 24th to 27th February 2017;
- MOROCCO AUTOMOTIVE: 3rd International Exhibition of the Automotive Industry and detailed parts from 08 to 11 November 2017;
- ELEC EXPO: 11th International Exhibition of Electricity, Lighting, Electrical Engineering and Industrial Automation in partnership with FENELEC from 04 to 07 October 2017 at the OFEC;
- EneR Event: 6th International Exhibition of Renewable Energies and Energy Efficiency in partnership with FENELEC from 04 to 07 October 2017 at the OFEC;
- TRONICA EXPO: 5th International Exhibition of Components, Systems and Electronic Applications in partnership with FENELEC from 04 to 07 October 2017 at the OFEC;
- MOROCCO BEAUTY EXPO; 2nd Edition of the International Exhibition of Beauty, Aesthetic Wellness, Cosmetics, SPA, Fitness and Sport from 26 to 30 April 2017 at the OFEC;
Our trade shows will be enhanced by holding round tables, conferences, workshops, workshops or B2B meetings.